skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TheMikeTursi
Welcome to Turzman Central
Sunday, October 01, 2006
An Oldie and a Newbie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike Tursi
The foremost authority on all trivial matters.
~Instagram & Twitter~
@isruTekiM
~Turzman Protectorates~
TheMikeTursi (FB)
Sacre Bleu Humor
Rachel Lynn Sebastian, singer/songwriter
Liquor Dot Com
Christian Sloan Hall, arter
Black Lung Radio Podcast
Black Lung Radio (FB)
Belinda Gavin, actress
B-Masters Cabal
Popular Posts
The Inglorious Bastards (1978)
The Inglorious Bastards (1978) starring: Bo Svenson, Fred Williamson, Peter Hooten, Michael Pergolani written by: Sandro Continenza, Sergio ...
Excerpt from "The Shark People"
Hey everybody. It's been a while since I blogged anything new, so I figured I owe my readers an explanation... I've been feverishly...
"I need to forget her face, I see it still."
I always love it when women complain about men. I've heard the same story told by dozens of different girls. "men are pigs,"...
The Bacon Experiment
Mmmmm, bac- wait. Is that water? My friend Eddie posted this link on Facebook and it seemed an interesting and simple experiment to ...
Forgive My Tardiness, Msr. Bravo
After watching ESPN's 30 for 30 on Ric Flair this week I felt nostalgic for the pro-wrasslin I adored in my youth. I was dumb-founde...
Pennies Really Grind My Gears
[Author's note: I ripped this from kiplinger.com . So please, hold your plagiarism accusations.] I like Abraham Lincoln as much ...
We Lost a Great One Today
This one hurts, A LOT. I can't imagine what Red State would have been like without him, or all those Tarantino flicks he did, for that...
Yankees lose, California sucks...
Hey kids... I was in a better mood this morning but have hit rock-bottom again. But I promise, today's rant won't be as offensive ...
NFL picks, week 11
UGH!!! I'm coming off my worst week EVER . Just five wins. Well I can't give up now because I'm due for a monster week. So h...
The New Coyote Radio
Hey kids... The new coyote radio is finally up and running. I will be on the air for the first time since last December with the brand new ...
Blog Archive
►
2017
(3)
►
11/05 - 11/12
(1)
►
05/07 - 05/14
(2)
►
2016
(5)
►
11/27 - 12/04
(1)
►
11/20 - 11/27
(1)
►
11/06 - 11/13
(1)
►
02/21 - 02/28
(1)
►
01/31 - 02/07
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
10/18 - 10/25
(1)
►
10/11 - 10/18
(1)
►
03/08 - 03/15
(1)
►
02/15 - 02/22
(2)
►
2014
(7)
►
12/14 - 12/21
(5)
►
11/02 - 11/09
(1)
►
10/19 - 10/26
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
05/19 - 05/26
(1)
►
04/21 - 04/28
(1)
►
04/07 - 04/14
(1)
►
01/20 - 01/27
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
12/09 - 12/16
(1)
►
12/02 - 12/09
(1)
►
11/25 - 12/02
(2)
►
09/30 - 10/07
(1)
►
09/23 - 09/30
(1)
►
06/10 - 06/17
(2)
►
04/29 - 05/06
(1)
►
04/08 - 04/15
(1)
►
2011
(16)
►
10/16 - 10/23
(2)
►
10/09 - 10/16
(1)
►
09/18 - 09/25
(1)
►
08/28 - 09/04
(1)
►
08/21 - 08/28
(1)
►
07/31 - 08/07
(1)
►
07/17 - 07/24
(2)
►
03/27 - 04/03
(1)
►
02/20 - 02/27
(1)
►
02/13 - 02/20
(1)
►
01/30 - 02/06
(2)
►
01/16 - 01/23
(1)
►
01/02 - 01/09
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
11/21 - 11/28
(1)
►
11/14 - 11/21
(1)
►
09/26 - 10/03
(1)
►
08/29 - 09/05
(1)
►
08/15 - 08/22
(1)
►
08/08 - 08/15
(1)
►
08/01 - 08/08
(1)
►
07/25 - 08/01
(1)
►
07/18 - 07/25
(2)
►
07/11 - 07/18
(1)
►
06/20 - 06/27
(1)
►
06/13 - 06/20
(1)
►
06/06 - 06/13
(1)
►
05/30 - 06/06
(1)
►
05/16 - 05/23
(2)
►
05/09 - 05/16
(1)
►
05/02 - 05/09
(4)
►
04/25 - 05/02
(2)
►
04/18 - 04/25
(1)
►
04/11 - 04/18
(2)
►
04/04 - 04/11
(2)
►
03/28 - 04/04
(1)
►
03/21 - 03/28
(2)
►
02/07 - 02/14
(1)
►
2009
(22)
►
11/08 - 11/15
(1)
►
08/09 - 08/16
(1)
►
05/31 - 06/07
(1)
►
05/24 - 05/31
(1)
►
05/17 - 05/24
(1)
►
05/10 - 05/17
(2)
►
05/03 - 05/10
(2)
►
04/26 - 05/03
(1)
►
03/29 - 04/05
(2)
►
03/22 - 03/29
(1)
►
03/08 - 03/15
(1)
►
02/15 - 02/22
(2)
►
02/08 - 02/15
(1)
►
01/25 - 02/01
(2)
►
01/18 - 01/25
(1)
►
01/11 - 01/18
(1)
►
01/04 - 01/11
(1)
►
2008
(18)
►
12/28 - 01/04
(2)
►
12/21 - 12/28
(1)
►
12/14 - 12/21
(2)
►
12/07 - 12/14
(1)
►
11/30 - 12/07
(2)
►
11/23 - 11/30
(2)
►
11/16 - 11/23
(7)
►
11/09 - 11/16
(1)
►
2007
(8)
►
04/08 - 04/15
(1)
►
04/01 - 04/08
(1)
►
03/25 - 04/01
(1)
►
03/18 - 03/25
(1)
►
02/11 - 02/18
(1)
►
02/04 - 02/11
(1)
►
01/21 - 01/28
(2)
▼
2006
(28)
►
12/24 - 12/31
(1)
►
11/19 - 11/26
(1)
►
10/22 - 10/29
(1)
►
10/08 - 10/15
(2)
▼
10/01 - 10/08
(1)
An Oldie and a Newbie
►
08/13 - 08/20
(1)
►
07/09 - 07/16
(1)
►
06/18 - 06/25
(1)
►
06/04 - 06/11
(4)
►
05/28 - 06/04
(1)
►
05/14 - 05/21
(2)
►
04/30 - 05/07
(1)
►
04/16 - 04/23
(3)
►
04/09 - 04/16
(1)
►
04/02 - 04/09
(1)
►
03/05 - 03/12
(1)
►
02/19 - 02/26
(1)
►
02/12 - 02/19
(1)
►
01/29 - 02/05
(1)
►
01/22 - 01/29
(2)
►
2005
(55)
►
12/25 - 01/01
(3)
►
12/18 - 12/25
(1)
►
12/11 - 12/18
(1)
►
11/13 - 11/20
(1)
►
10/30 - 11/06
(2)
►
10/23 - 10/30
(1)
►
10/16 - 10/23
(1)
►
10/02 - 10/09
(1)
►
09/25 - 10/02
(2)
►
09/11 - 09/18
(1)
►
09/04 - 09/11
(1)
►
08/21 - 08/28
(1)
►
07/31 - 08/07
(1)
►
07/24 - 07/31
(1)
►
07/17 - 07/24
(5)
►
07/03 - 07/10
(2)
►
06/26 - 07/03
(4)
►
06/19 - 06/26
(2)
►
06/12 - 06/19
(2)
►
05/29 - 06/05
(1)
►
05/22 - 05/29
(2)
►
05/08 - 05/15
(2)
►
05/01 - 05/08
(2)
►
04/24 - 05/01
(1)
►
04/10 - 04/17
(2)
►
03/13 - 03/20
(1)
►
03/06 - 03/13
(3)
►
02/27 - 03/06
(2)
►
02/06 - 02/13
(1)
►
01/30 - 02/06
(1)
►
01/16 - 01/23
(1)
►
01/09 - 01/16
(1)
►
01/02 - 01/09
(2)
►
2004
(55)
►
12/26 - 01/02
(1)
►
12/19 - 12/26
(1)
►
12/12 - 12/19
(1)
►
12/05 - 12/12
(1)
►
11/28 - 12/05
(1)
►
11/21 - 11/28
(2)
►
11/14 - 11/21
(4)
►
11/07 - 11/14
(3)
►
10/31 - 11/07
(2)
►
10/24 - 10/31
(4)
►
10/17 - 10/24
(2)
►
10/10 - 10/17
(3)
►
10/03 - 10/10
(5)
►
09/26 - 10/03
(2)
►
09/19 - 09/26
(7)
►
09/12 - 09/19
(5)
►
09/05 - 09/12
(2)
►
08/29 - 09/05
(6)
►
08/22 - 08/29
(3)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment