Monday, October 04, 2004

Piano Man weds, No radio show now

Hey kids...

On the lighter side of funny, Piano Man Billy Joel married his 23 year old fiance Saturday at his mansion on Long Island. Okay,
I love his music and in my opinion there are few better singer/songwriters, but come on.
I guess it's the fad for old rock stars (Joel is 55) to marry trophy wives. It brings closure to a career.
Oh yeah, here's the link to the story:
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=169497

It's safe to say if Joel ever does tour again, he won't stray too far from NYC except to maybe play Vegas as an opening act for Wayne "Fig" Newton. Enjoy the trophy wife, Bill. Hope she throws a good one and doesn't divorce you for 9 mil.

Don't bother tuning in to Coyote Radio tomorrow for my show. It's not gonna happen. For some reason, the studio is not ready for shows. Go figure.

I'll update y'all when I learn more.

m.

No comments: