Thursday, April 01, 2010

Tales from the PRON Store, Volume I -(nsfw)

Today, a customer asked me if we sold He-She, trans sexual DVDs.
I said, "But of course."

As I led him to our Hall of Trannies, the song on the radio was
"More than a Woman" by the Bee Gees.

I found that to be eerily fitting.
Is it irony, or just an odd coincidence?

I told you my blogs would become more interesting.

The top-selling item this week:
The Tera Patrick pussy and ass.



Coming in close at second place is a Fleshlight molded from Jenna Haze's butt.

I don't know what to start my X-Mas list with.

2 comments:

Volcommnky said...

your crazy mike

The Turzman said...

Am I crazy? Really? It is a recession-proof bizniz and I find a lot of humor in it. I enjoy PRON more now than when I was addicted to it way back in the day.