Saturday, October 16, 2004

NFL picks week 6 & a word about Yankee fans

Hey kids...
I apologize for the tardiness of these football picks but it was another long & hard week.
Before I get to business I must show you something about Yankee fans...

If you are a fan of the New York Yankees, it is quite probable that you are an asshole.
Here at turzman-dot-com, we have uncovered empirical evidence supporting the statement,
"Yankee fans are complete & total assholes."
Watch this video for the proof...
http://turzman.com/asshole.avi
After watching this video, anyone that still considers themselves Yankee fans should be ashamed of themselves.
This video is no fake, it was taken during game 2 against Boston at Yankee Stadium in this year's championship series, just a couple of days ago.
Unmentionable assholes, those right field freaks from the Bronx.

Any thoughts? Shoot me an e-mail, mike@turzman.com or call the Turzman hotline at 909-881-3654.

As for football picks, the regular rules apply. If you are new to this site, consult a previous post as to how my handicapping notes work. Home teams are in caps...

San Diego over ATLANTA *
BUFFALO over Miami *
CHICAGO over Washington
Cincinnati over CLEVELAND *
DETROIT over Green Bay *
TENNESSEE over Houston
Seattle over NEW ENGLAND * (yes, you read that one correctly).
NEW YORK JETS over San Francisco *
PHILADELPHIA over Carolina
Kansas City over JACKSONVILLE *
Pittsburgh over DALLAS
OAKLAND over Denver *
Minnesota over NEW ORLEANS

and Monday Night...
ST. LOUIS over Tampa Bay *
combined points tie breaker is 59.

Don't even worry about my 3 team point parlee pool. I haven't come close yet and I'm ready to give it up.
I'm committed every week for the rest of the season and I don't even know who I have tomorrow.
If there's anything worth mentioning about it after Sunday, I'll be sure to brag.
Until then,
don't take any shit from anybody.

m.

No comments: