Friday, November 12, 2004

NFL picks week 10

Hey kids.
Real quick, here are my picks for week 10. I've been consistent but I'm only averaging 8 wins a week straight up and only 6 against the spread. So my picks might seem odd, but I need a spark.
As usual, my picks do not factor in the spread, they are straight up.
If an asterisk (*) appears by a matchup, it means I think the score will be close and the point spread should be factored.
Home teams are in caps, good luck handicappers.

ATLANTA over Tampa Bay *
CLEVELAND over Pittsburgh *
TENNESSEE over Chicago
Houston over INDIANAPOLIS *
SEATTLE over St Louis *
KANSAS CITY over New Orleans
NEW YORK JETS over Baltimore *
Detroit over JACKSONVILLE *
Cincinnati over WASHINGTON *
Minnesota over GREEN BAY
New York Giants over ARIZONA *
Carolina over SAN FRANCISCO *
NEW ENGLAND over Buffalo *

And Monday night...
Philadelphia over DALLAS *
61 points for the tie breaker.

e-mail me mike@turzman.com
leave a message at 909-881-3654

until next time, you should live and be well.
m.

No comments: