Thursday, July 21, 2005

48 Hr Film Contest

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well kids, Freakshow Entertainment's entry into the 48 hour film project made its debut last night at the screening in San Diego.
In a previous blog, I said that I wasn't impressed with our final product, my name was spelled wrong in the credits, and i didn't get the credit I deserved.
That's all still very true.
However, being the magnificent team player that I am, I still made the trip with Ezequiel, Joseph and Robert to support our work.
I was even less impressed with our competition.
I'd say there are only two, maybe three films (out of 20 entries) that can compete with ours, but I can't be confident because who knows how stupid the judges are.

Anyway, our entry, entitled "Spyware" can be seen at the Freakshow website:
http://www.freakshowentertainment.com/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoy! Leave feedback at the guestbook.

o



Flogging of the week:
Mad props goto Webmaster Steve for this terriffic joke at my expense,
courtesy of REDSEXGODDESS...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good job. Anyone else wanna take a shot, as long as I'm feeling lower than a gopher's basement, I'm an easy target!

No comments: