Monday, January 26, 2009

A Dark & Stormy premiere

Note: this post has been edited by the Department of Stormy Protection

We are officially in Butterfly Mode here at Turzman Dot Com. The world premiere for On a Dark and Stormy Night is only three days away and I'm proud to say that the show had sold out almost two weeks ago. The movie that I had given up for dead, thinking it would never play on a big screen, will play at the Krikorian in Redlands, barring any last minute, ***** *********.

*sentence deleted*

If I may add to what little pride I have left, I'd like to announce that Stormy Night has been slated for two screenings on the campus of the illustrious California State University at San Bernardino. Seeing as how three of the film's participants are alumni, there will be a Q & A session after both screenings. Yes, I was asked and accepted to be on both panels. I'm almost duty-bound, seeing as how my diploma (signed by the Governator himself) has the CSUSB logo stamped on it somewhere.
It is a small honor, and I'm proud to be a part.
Now, if the powers that be can finally **** **** ***** *** ******** *** **...

To recap, the Krikorian premiere is January 29, and the two Cal State screenings will be Thursday and Friday, February 5 & 6 at noon.

No comments from any of the regular crazies, but rather a random picture from this unfamiliar computer...


"Dear Lord, I am thankful that I ended up in this home and NOT Michael Vick's"

Turzman: OUT.

No comments: