Monday, September 13, 2004

Weekend Sports update

Hey kids,

Compare my picks to Sunday's results and you may be impressed with my handicapping skills.
Tonight's contest between Green Bay and Carolina will determine if the Panthers are the real deal or a flash in the pan. The Turzman picks Carolina (53 combined points, for the tiebreaker).
Did anybody else pick Denver to beat KC? I should've put some money down on the Broncos, Mr. Collins. You would've given me points too! Ha ha ha!!!
Hey Johnny, how 'bout them Raiders? You were saying something about defense? I know I wasn't the only one to pick Pittsburgh, but there was some more money I could have won.

In my 3 team point parlee pool, I mustered only 66 points, despite having Minnesota and Seattle. Fucking Buffalo screwed me. Hey Drew Bledsoe, fuck you and the measly 10 points your sorry-ass team scraped together. You deserved to lose, you loser.
Next week's 3 teams are Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Diego. Too bad the Chargers are gonna lose to the Gotham Green. J - E - T - S, Jets - Jets - Jets!!!

Coyote Athletics--
Women's volleyball kicked ass again, 3-nil over Chico State and 3-nil over Cal State Stanislaus.
Great job ladies! We'll hopefully broadcast the games against nationally ranked UC San Diego Wednesday night and Grand Canyon University Thursday. I'm still not getting any answers about Coyote Radio. I need your support--

If you want to hear Coyote Women's Volleyball broadcast live over Coyote Radio, I need you to bug station manager Robin Lloyd--
CoyRadMan@aol.com

Let him know you want to hear the ladies kick some ass and tell him The Turzman sent ya'!

c-ya later kids, thanks for the time. Shoot me an e-mail...
mike@turzman.com
or call The Turzman PhanFone -- 909-881-3654.

Don't take any shit from anybody.
m.

No comments: