Friday, September 17, 2004

NFL picks, week 2 & crazy photos

Hey kids,
The Turzman here with my NFL picks for week 2.
But first, I have to share these photos that I found at eBaumsworld.com with you...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/whylatework.html

This is crazy.

So here are my football picks and as usual, first team listed is my pick to win, straight up; no point spread factored in. But the asterisk (*) next to a pick means I think the game will be close and the spread should be considered. Home team is in CAPS...Here goes.

Carolina over KANSAS CITY *
Denver over JACKSONVILLE
TENNESSEE over Indianapolis *
NEW ORLEANS over San Francisco
Washington over NEW YORK GIANTS
OAKLAND over Buffalo *
New England over ARIZONA *
CINCINNATI over Miami
GREEN BAY over Chicago
Houston over DETROIT *
BALTIMORE over Pittsburgh *
St. Louis over ATLANTA *
Seattle over TAMPA BAY
DALLAS over Cleveland *
New York Jets over SAN DIEGO*

Monday night:
PHILADELPHIA over Minnesota *
Tie breaker combined score: 64

Any thoughts?- Call my PhanFone at 909 - 881 - 3654 or shoot me an e-mail:
mike@turzman.com

Good luck handicappers, and don't take any shit from anybody.

m.

No comments: