Monday, September 20, 2004

Results, NFL week 2...

Key kids...

Holy Crap! KC 0-2 out of the gate, as I predicted.
And Buffalod didn't need 61/2 to beat the spread against the Raiders.

There are two games where I made some easy money.
It made up for a poor set of morning games, but my afternoon picks were dead on balls accurate.

Many thanks to the Chargers for scoring a bunch of points and still losing to the Jets.
Dallas screwed me with a measly 17.
I need Philly to score about 55 points tonight for me to compete in the 3-team point parlee.

I never thought I'd say this, but go Eagles.

Wes, Wes, Wes - when will you realize I have the Chiefs pegged? I won't pick them against a halfway decent team until they can stop the run. I said the same thing about my Jets, and they can stop the run now. That's why they're 2-0.
Gotham Green - woo-hoo!

My contact info remains the same...
Phone number to complaint department: 909-881-3654
e-mail addy: mike@turzman.com

If you're interested in New York City area sports like me,
check out The FAN:
http://www.wfan.com

Mike & the Mad Dog rule. So do Mac & Sid.

Until the next post, don't take any shit from anybody.

m.

No comments: