Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Week 2 NFL pick results...

Hey kids...

Well, well, well... somebody who looks and sounds A LOT like me said I would come away with at least 10 wins in week 2. The Turzman was 10-6 straight up, but 8-8 against the spread. I looked like a genius picking Carolina over KC, but I'm still shaking my head at picking the Rams over Atlanta. I don't know what I was thinking.
Also, the Monday night matchup wasn't nearly as explosive as I thought it would be,
relatively low-scoring with Philly beating the spread easily. But I didn't take the points anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Kudos to Da' Bears for kicking the crap out of the Pack at Lambeau, and Detroit is 2-0.
Here's a little something for you Jet fans:
they are 2-0 going into the bye week, then must face Miami, Buffalo and San Francisco. That means there's a very good chance the Gotham Green will be 5-0 when they face New England week 7. Go Green!!!

I'll handicap and post my picks later this week. In the meantime, here's a little something for all you Trekkies I found at http://www.kontraband.com

Kirk duels Picard in a battle of Enterprise captains...check it out.
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=884&NEXTID=0&PREVID=886&DISPLAYORDER=20030812000044&CAT=games&NSFW=

I'll do an overdue update on Coyote soccer, cross-country and golf very soon, I promise.
But until then, don't take any shit from anybody.
Best regards,

m.

No comments: