Thursday, May 05, 2005

Fan Responses

Hey kids,
I wanna thank all of you that participate by signing my guestbook, e-mailing me at mike@turzman.com and leaving messages on the Turzman Phanfone, (909) 881-3654.
I get some great stuff and I appreciate it.
I get some bad stuff too.
If you'll remember, my last blog had mention of a conversation between myself, and two people about George Lucas. Well, Uncle Rob finally responded. Check the May 5, 2005 entries to my guestbook.
First of all, it took him almost 2 weeks to respond, and his entry is little more than a defication of the greatest flick of all time, JAWS and an ignorant, invalid praise to Steven Spielberg. The foolio went as far to say that the Jaws franchise sucked until the 3-D disaster with Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett, Jr.
I'm glad he took the time to indulge The Turz with a guestbook entry, but couldn't he come up with a coherent defense of his misguided opinions?
Of course not. He's wrong, he knows it, and he's ashamed of himself.
Poor, poor confused fellow, Uncle Rob.

Anyway, did anybody listen to Coast to Coast with George Norry last night? I did. I listened for the entire 4 hours because 3 of those hours were an interview with Steve Alten about THE LOCH. Fascinating stuff about Nessie was devulged last night, and I can't wait to read the book. It's #1 on my list of things to do this summer. I'm pretty sure I guessed wrong in the contest to win a trip to Scotland (http://www.theloch.com). Oh well.
It was a great interview because usually I can't keep my attention to a radio program for that long. I was even able to get on the air and talk to Steve live. Pretty cool, eh?

That's all for now but be sure to come back often because Webmaster Steve and I will be making some changes here at Turzman Central and I'm gonna want your feedback, you regular visitors to Turzman Dot Com.

Alby seen ya-
m.

No comments: