Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Run! Bitch Run!"


Please pay no attention to the animated gif of Chad Pennington's single great moment as a member of the New York Jets. I want to see if animation goes in this blogger system. If not, you'll be looking at a random football player as I write about my first feature length film, Run! Bitch Run!
I did two and a half days work on this film, and I die 5 minutes into the thing. The cool part is, my death sets the tone for the rest of the film, which is a sick, sick brutal motion picture. Written by Robert Hayes II and directed by Joseph Guzman, I'm convinced these two merchants of filth are going straight to Hell for this film. And I love them for it.
It premiered October 30 at 11:59 pm at the New Beverly Cinema in west Hollywood, and a crowd of 200 plus gave it a "standing O" afterwards. Many thanks to my good friend Lizzy, who accompanied me. I soooo did not want to go STAG to my first movie premiere, although I may be sent to Hell for exposing a sweet, young girl to such brutal trash.
So yes, I've seen myself on the big screen, but this is not a film I'm comfortable showing to my family. It's a direct homage to 70's era rape and revenge films. Straight exploitaion with teats, murder, sex, rape, murder, teats, rape, sex, more rape, and some more murder, more teats, and lesbian sex. I'm surprised Lizzy didn't fall off her chair.
Of course, she refuses to talk to me anymore...


When asked what he thought of Freak Show Entertainment's Run! Bitch Run!, Muppet Lab's very own Beaker had this to say, "Meep meep meep, meep meep meep meep. Meep meep. Meep-meep meep meep meep, meep-meep. Meep meep, meep. Meep." Thank you, Beaker.






When asked for his thoughts on the film, Amity Island Harbor Master Frank Silva said, "What the hell did I just watch? There wasn't one musical number in that whole picture, and the women-folk were naked. There wasn't no fish, no boats, not even any water. What the hell was I doing there? I'm going home, I got a harbor to run." Thank you, Mr. Silva.


Giant, mutated, flying turtle, Gamera shared his thoughts. "I felt the plot was needlessly obtuse and pedantic and the overall lethargic tone was surmised only by the demeaning treatment of women. Aside from that, this movie kicks ass!" Thank you, Mr. Guardian of the Universe.

Ahem...



And finally, when asked for her thoughts on the film, REDSEXGODDESS said, "You're kind of cute. You got any money?"








There you have it. The experts have speaked. Or spoken, or whatever. Learn more about Run! Bitch Run! at the Freak Show Entertainment home page.

C-ya in the funny papers.

No comments: